Roasted Vegetables Recipe
This Roasted Vegetables Recipe is the easiest of vegetable side dish recipes. Make it work for you - use seasonal produce, for example, celeriac and parsnips in Winter, courgettes and patty pans in Summer.
|If you are pushed for time, there is nothing to stop you roasting the vegetables in a hotter oven. Just be sure that they don't burn. You can use a flavored rub to sprinkle over this roasted vegetable recipe. A favorite of ours is an olive and rosemary flavored salt. But, you can experiment. Enjoy this as one of your heart healthy recipes!|
EasyPreparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 45 - 60 minutesServes: 6 easily
Ingredients:4 medium beetroot, peeled and cubed4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into chunks4 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into chunks1 medium butternut, peeled and cubed1 head garlic, peeled and broken into cloves3 - 4 sprigs fresh rosemarySalt and pepper to seasonabout ¼ cup olive oil
- Heat the oven to 350° F / 180° F.
- Place all the vegetables and the rosemary in a baking tray.
- Massage the oil gently into the vegetables.
- Season with the flavored salt or simply with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 45 - 60 minutes until the vegetables are cooked though and slightly browned at the edges (but not burnt!). Turn once or twice during the cooking process.
- Serve straight from the pan in a rustic style or transfer the roast vegetables to a serving dish.
Use leftovers of this roasted vegetables recipe for:Veggie Pizza RecipeVegetable Quiche Recipe
Roasted vegetables will go well with:Oven Baked Whole Chicken with BBQ RubRoast Chicken with Garlic, Orange and Rosemary RubEasy Beef Stew RecipeLamb Shank RecipeSlow Roast Lamb Recipe: Greek-Style
See our other Vegetable Side Dish Recipes
Are you looking for something? Use the search box to find it.
Return from Roasted Vegetables Recipe to Easy Meal Planning