Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are a cross between a Choc Chip Cookie and a Quaker Oatmeal Cookie. These easy to make cookies are really popular in this house!
|They are also great if you are looking for healthy cookie recipes or easy Christmas cookie recipes. Healthy Cookie Recipes? These? Well they are free of all the additives you find in commercial cookies - and providing you exercise a little moderation, your kids will thank you for including them as part of their healthy eating plan!|
EasyPreparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 30 minutesMakes about 35 cookies
Ingredients:2 cups Quaker Oats2 cups flour1 cup sugar (pale brown if possible)1 cup dessicated coconut2 tablespoons cocoa powder1 cup chocolate chips8oz / 250g butter, melted
- Heat the oven to 350° F / 180° C.
- Mix together the oats, flour, sugar, coconut, cocoa powder and the chocolate chips. Add the melted butter. Combine the mixture well.
- Roll the mixture into balls about the size of a large walnut.
- Place on greased baking trays. Bake for about 30 minutes, until the cookies just start to brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool in the pan for 5 minutes. The cookies will still be a little soft when they first come out of the oven.
- Transfer to wire racks and allow to cool completely before storing in an air-tight container. The cookies will crisp up as they cool.
Looking for other easy cookie recipes? Try :Quaker Oatmeal CookiesSnickers CookiesEasy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
You may like to try our other Easy Cookie Recipes.
Are you looking for something? Use the search box to find it.
Return from Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies to Easy Meal Planning