Grilled Fish Recipe
Fish topped with Bacon and Fresh Avocado
This Grilled Fish Recipe with fresh avocado couldn't be simpler.
|It is one of those easy meal ideas I discovered in a moment of utter inspiration and which has bailed me out often. Odd as it may seem, the marriage of bacon and fish is brilliant. The avocado must be added fresh: don't be tempted to cook it as it will turn bitter. Be sure to see our other easy healthy recipes and 30 minute meals below.|
EasyPreparation time: under 5 minutesCooking time: under 10 minutesServes: 4
Ingredients:1½ lbs / 700g white fish fillets, cut into fillets4 - 6 lean bacon rashers1 ripe avocado peara little oilsalt and pepper to season
Healthy meal planning tip: should you have leftovers, you can use them in Fish Pie Recipe.
- Heat the grill (broiler) in your oven to a high setting: 400° F / 200° C.
- Brush a baking pan with the oil. Place the fish fillets in the pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place a bacon rasher on each fillet. Place under the grill for about 5 - 7 minutes. When it is cooked, the fish will be opaque and the bacon will have cooked through.
- Meanwhile, peel and cut the avocado into slices.
- Place a cooked fish fillet on each serving plate and top with the fresh avocado.
- Serve with baby potatoes and asparagus, green beans or a salad.
If you like this grilled fish recipe, you may like to try:Best Grilled Salmon Recipe with Teriyaki-style GlazeBaked Salmon Fillet Recipe with Paprika Cream SauceBaked Fish Recipe with Coriander, Pecan and Parmesan Crust
See our wide variety of Healthy Fish Recipes
Do you need other 30 Minute Meals and Quick Easy Dinner Ideas?
Are you looking for something? Use the search box to find it.
Return from Grilled Fish Recipe to Easy Meal Planning