Baked Salmon Fillet Recipe
This Baked Salmon Fillet Recipe is one of those easy dinner recipes that can be produced in a flash.
This recipe deals with how to cook salmon by baking it. However, you can adapt this recipe and cook the salmon on the barbeque or under the grill, in which case you can reduce the cooking time marginally. The recipe can be adapted to any white fish.
If you have leftover salmon, you can do some clever meal planning and make the delicious salmon patties recipe or fish pie below.
EasyPreparation time: 5 minutesCooking time: 10 minutesServes 4
Ingredients:1½ lbs / 700g fresh salmon fillets, cut into portions4 tablespoons sour cream4 tablespoons lemon juice½ teaspoon ground smoked paprikaA little oil
- Heat the oven to 400° F / 200° C.
- Grease a baking pan with a little oil. Place the salmon fillets, skin side down on the pan.
- Mix together the sour cream, lemon juice and paprika. Brush the mixture over the salmon.
- Cook for 7 - 10 minutes. We like our salmon slightly underdone in the middle. Cook yours for an extra minute if you like yours well cooked all the way through.
- Serve with boiled new potatoes and fresh asparagus or a salad.
Meal planning tip: leftovers from this Baked Salmon Fillet recipe can be used in...
You may like to try these salmon recipes...
Try our other healthy fish recipes
Are you looking for something? Use the search box to find it.
To the top of the page